Also available on Amazon
Our 100W Full Spectrum LED Grow Light is perfect for 2X2 Ft grow areas. With proprietary, algorithmically spaced LEDs, our light has reduced hotspot and higher yields than traditional LED Grow Lights.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY LOW OPERATING COSTS: Atreum Lighting uses the latest LEDs for high efficiency output of 2.7umol/J, delivering powerful light output for maximum higher yields compared to HPS, Blurples or other cheap LED lights. VEG: 3x3ft, FLOWERING: 2x2ft
- UNIFORM CANOPY PENETRATION: Our quantum board is the only board to feature LEDs algorithmically spaced to produce the most uniform PAR map in the industry. This means your canopy will grow more evenly than similar LED boards on the market.
- FULL SPECTRUM, FULL LIFECYCLE: Our grow light can be used for all stages of a plants growth cycle from seedling through flowering. The dimmable light with an actual wattage draw display is the only one of its kind that ensures you know exactly how much energy you're drawing.
- REMOTELY MOUNTED CONTROLLER: The driver and controller can be set up off the light, and outside the tent to reduce heat and so as one lowers and raises the grow light, they can consistently reach for the same place to adjust the light whether that be in or outside a grow tent.
- UNBOX, PLUG & PLAY: The HYDRA 1000 comes ready to use out of the box, no wiring or set up needed. It also comes backed by an unbeatable guarantee. We're a US company and so we stand by our design. Got a question? Just send us on Amazon and we'll respond within 24hrs. We provide ourselves on talking directly to customers.
Included in the Box:
- HYDRA-1000 LED Grow Light
- Driver Extension Cable (6-ft)
- Power Cord (6-ft, NEMA 5-15P)
- Dimmer Cable for Daisy-Chaining (10-ft)
- Adjustable Rope Hangers
- Stainless Steel Wire Hangers
Added another, currently using 3 hydra1000 and a supplemental uva bar. Very happy with them and will buy more when expanding. Top of the line gear...outstanding results!
Man I'm telling you My Hydra 1,000 is absolutely incredible Never let's me down
Boy o boy I can't wait till I can get a bigger one
I havent yet got to set it up but I'm very excited please check in within a couple months and we'll have a full detailed review Thankz
This smaller 100 watt light was perfect for my 2x2, she’s booming the plants. I was also able to detach the driver and dimmer and place them outside of my tent which helped keep temps right at that sweet spot for me. Will recommend this to others.
Got more par than comparable lights. More light per watt means more fruit per watt. Easy to set up, and you can keep the driver separate from the light saving heat from being in your grow space.